PUBLIC Forums > AFTE 2008

Vendors/Exhibitors at Honolulu

<< < (2/2)

Bob Shem:
An update on crate storage:

Cynthia Goya from the hotel informed me today that crates cannot be stored in the outdoor loading dock area on the hotel grounds.  So, that option is off of the table.

One other possibility that was brought to my attention would be for several vendors to join together and rent a storage unit and split the cost - assuming that the storage unit is large enough to accommodate two or more exhibitors' crates.

Bob Shem:
My thanks to the vendors who will be joining us in Honolulu.  My regrets to those who can't or won't make it this year.

I will be adding additional information as it becomes available, such as vendor contacts, email addresses etc.

If any member wishes to get a preview on what the exhibitors will be presenting I would invite you to contact them directly.  I am sure that they would be glad to be of assistance.

Bob Shem:
The Vendor contact information has been updated (see the beginning of this thread).  All of the Vendor companies are the same but some of the contact names have changed.

Again, feel free to contact the vendors if you wish a preview.  Also, try to stop by the Garden Lanai and spend time studying the products offered by our vendors and exhibitors.

Bob Shem:
Notice to Vendors and Exhibitors.

Please forward your company logos in jpeg format to Cindee Saito for inclusion in the AFTE 2008 Program.  Her email address is below:

AFTE 2008 <afte2008@afte.org>

I will be attempting to contact each of you by email but if you see this before I do, please send Cindee your logo.

Thanks.

Bob Shem:
Updated vendor list

The AFTE 2008 Seminar Forensic Technology staff has been added to the first post in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version