collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 135
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2389
  • stats Total Posts: 86677
  • stats Total Topics: 14858
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Headstamp Submissions / Re: Bullet Base Stamps
« Last post by Jill Therriault on January 08, 2024, 09:55:24 AM »
If I recall correctly, trying to create a place for the bullet bases (or maybe it was ammo boxes?) in the HSG wound up breaking the internet in 2013.  Or at least rendering the HSG inaccessible for a number of days before Jay could fix whatever it was that I messed up.  I've avoided tinkering too much with it since.  Perhaps it's time to give it a try again?
Greetings Everyone,
I am seeking assistance from the Forensic's Lab or State Police regarding my upcoming AFTE Workshop " PMF Investigations - Recommended Best Practices & Challenges For The Investigator & Forensic Lab".
I am hoping to borrow a 3D printer (FDM / SLA) as well as 3D printed/CNC fabricated firearms & components for the duration of the workshop.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
« Last post by Chris Monturo on January 06, 2024, 02:21:01 PM »
LOL, I think I am done for awhile.  I am done buying ammo for awhile.  I am OK with it taking time.  I was just hoping it wasn't just me not being able to navigate or search.  Wouldn't be the first time. 

That being said, if you or Jill needs people to add to the committee to help, I am sure there are plenty of AFTE (younger members) who are way more tech savvy to engage.  I am intentionally not volunteering since I know my skill set and internet stuff is not it.  Thanks for your work!!!!  Much appreciated.
« Last post by Mallory Brewer on January 06, 2024, 02:15:01 PM »
Hi Chris,

I don't see it started on my end of things either, but maybe Jill can enlighten us about its status.
Please be patient with its eventual launch, as you definitely keep me busy as is with headstamps rolling in!

-Mallory Brewer
« Last post by Chris Monturo on January 05, 2024, 05:09:32 PM »
Sounds like a good idea.  I'll get a folder started for it in the HSG.  I'll include a link to Evan's previous thread about the CD with additional photos.

Thanks, Ashely, for providing the start-up photos!  :)

Has this been started?    I didn't find it, but that can totally be on me. 
« Last post by Chris Monturo on January 05, 2024, 04:19:33 PM »
More info on Norma Monolithic.  The business side is designed to give a nice expansion of 4 petals. 

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
Training Seminars / Re: AFTE 2024 Information
« Last post by Chris Gunsolley on January 04, 2024, 02:59:36 PM »
Got it.  Thanks.  The hotel link at https://na.eventscloud.com/website/62626/hotel/ defaults to different dates with the (now) elevated rate which confused me for a moment.  Appreciate it.
« Last post by Charles Clow on January 04, 2024, 01:10:44 PM »

The pre and post rate will be available, but you have to reach out to Christy.

Meaning the conference rate.

CMC
« Last post by Chris Gunsolley on January 04, 2024, 01:03:39 PM »
Our contracted pre and post dates have filled up (which is a great thing) and so Christy will reach out to the hotel in those instances in order to get you the dates you want.

Any idea if the AFTE group rate is still available for those who didn't make reservations early?  Looks like rooms are otherwise going for $600 a night using the group rate code. 
« Last post by Charles Clow on January 04, 2024, 11:43:33 AM »
Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone's new year is off to a great start!

As was announced on the forum on another thread, registration for the 2024 AFTE Training Seminar starts tomorrow, January 5th, at noon EST. Really hoping many of you can join us. It will be an AFTE like no other!

I do want to relay some information about booking the hotel. For those of you that are booking strictly for the conference . . . meaning Saturday the 25th through Friday the 31st . . . you should have no problem booking on the hotel website. For those of you who are booking three days pre and/or post conference you can try to book but if you run into any issues the procedure will be to book the for the days of the conference (Saturday through Friday or anything within that window) and then reach out to Christy Andrews from HBR1 (candrews@helmsbriscoe.com) and she will take care of booking your pre and/or post dates.

Our contracted pre and post dates have filled up (which is a great thing) and so Christy will reach out to the hotel in those instances in order to get you the dates you want.

If you have any trouble at all booking the hotel, please reach out to Christy and again her email is candrews@helmsbriscoe.com.

CMC
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal