PUBLIC Forums > AFTE 2008

AFTE '08 Prizes

<< < (6/6)

Bill Wheatley:
All members attending or bidding by proxy,

I have been advised that minimum bids will be set on all auction items.  The first I have been made aware of is the stain glass piece.  I will begin to post the minimum bid under each item as they become available to me.  Thank you.

WW

Bill Wheatley:

Many thanks to Mr. George G. Kass of Forensic Ammunition Service, Inc. 4512 Nakoma Dr. Okemos, MI 48864 2021 for his generous gift of a $300 gift certificate for either a free update of his headstamp CD or $300 off the price of a new one. Another year that George has come through for AFTE O0

Bill Wheatley:
Larry Riling from Ray Riling Books has donated a case of books for AFTE and a CZ75 Cutaway.

The CZ75 Cutaway has a retail value of $600.00

Visit our Web Site at www.rayrilingarmsbooks.com

Ray Riling Arms Books Co. Inc.
6844 Gorsten St.
Philadelphia, PA 19119
Phone 215-438-2456 Fax 215-438-5395
E-Mail sales@rayrilingarmsbooks.com
Web Site www.rayrilingarmsbooks.com
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal are Accepted

Bill Wheatley:
FIELD OPS WATCH DONATED BY BRIAN TRIPP FROM 5.11 TACTICAL

(NEW DESIGN) DESCRIPTION:

Available in three field-ready colors, the Field Ops Watch is built on a high-density polycarbonate frame and features 5.11’s SureShot™ ballistic calculator, a digital compass and traditional chronograph features. (Chrono includes three time zones, alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer and day/date displays.) The Field Ops also has a turnable bezel with directional markings and includes an optional extended band for wearing the watch over your gloves. Imported.

SIZES: ONE SIZE

Suggested retail PRICE: $239.99 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version