PUBLIC Forums > AFTE 2010

Host Committee update

(1/3) > >>

Angel Moses:
Hello Everyone,

We've been busy working on as much details that we can.  I'm really excited about May and hope many are planning to attend.  It's going to be a great meeting.

We're doing things a little different this year.  The Technical program will be from Monday until Wednesday.  Thursday and Friday will be dedicated to workshops.  The only evening events will be Sunday - Meet & Greet, Tuesday - poster session, and Thursday - banquet (closing of meeting).

We are not set up to take PO's or do invoices.  If you need to submit paperwork for your finance/training department, I suggest using the Word document form.  It's more official than the PayPal form. 

Please don't forget that we need your help with presentations.

See you soon.
Angel Moses
Host Committee Chair

Mike Sandford:
Angel,

Will there be evening workshops Monday thru Wednesday as well or will all the programs and workshops be during the day?

Thanks,
Mike

Angel Moses:
No workshops during the evening.  Only evening program is the poster session on Tuesday night.

If we do anything else in the evening, it will be on a more social note. 

Susan Allen:
Hi Angel,

My Department requires me to send them an agenda of the Technical Program/Workshops/Armorers Courses before they will approve me to attend.  How early can I get a copy of this?  I know that it takes time to put this together, but I won't be approved until it is received.

Thanks,
Susan Allen

Angel Moses:
We are trying to tack down enough of the workshops before we post it.  Looks like we will have that in the next 2 weeks. However, the abstracts of the technical program will not be put together for a few months.  I guess I would need to know how detailed your department wants the paperwork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version