collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86100
  • stats Total Topics: 14746
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Looking for info on solid thoracic cavity hits from Center Fire rifles 6.5 up  (Read 5270 times)

Offline Humpy

• AFTE Friend

Does anyone have any information about anyone being shot with a highpower rifle 6.5MM or larger delivering a solid thoracic cavity hit and survived?

6.5 Carcano, 6.5 Jap, 6.5X55, 260 Rem etc

Does anyone have any information about a 6.5MM or larger high power rifle projectile stopping within a human body and the range it was initiated from?

Fackler told me very few folks survive thoracic cavity hits from 6.5MM or larger center fire.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:27:22 PM by Humpy »

Offline Humpy

• AFTE Friend
While not exactly what I was looking for I received this from another forum thought you folks would like to know.

In Iraq an Iragi police officer shot one of our guys in back of the head with a M4 loaded with M855 ammo at a range of SIX INCHES.  Round exited his right eye and was bleeding profusely.

Our guys thought he was dead but they put him on a chopper and sent him to hospital AND THE GUY LIVED ! ! ! ! !   He also had loss of hearing in right ear and a little difficulty walking but last this knew three years later he was still in the Army when the recaller got discharged ! ! ! !

That guy was in very good standing with the Lord as that is the only explanation I can figure that got him through it.

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal