collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 84
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86104
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: NFEA 1501 Research Survey  (Read 10151 times)

Offline James Stevens

• AFTE Member
NFEA 1501 Research Survey
« on: July 17, 2015, 12:12:37 PM »
Good Morning AFTE Members,

My name is Jim Stevens and I am employed with the Kansas Bureau of Investigation. I am currently working on completing my research project for the NFEA and would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to complete my survey on cartridge case correspondence. The survey can generally be completed in under an hour and your responses are vital in the completion of my research project. 

I am posting this as a guest only because I have yet to complete the process of becoming a provisional member. 

The survey can be found by following the link below which will be active until July 31:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2232839/Cartridge-Case-Correspondance-Study
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:15:19 PM by JStevens »

Offline Zak Carr

• AFTE Member
Re: NFEA 1501 Research Survey
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »
Friends and Colleagues,
Please take the time to complete this research survey.  Not only is this research open to practicing firearms examiners, but Jim Stevens is also interested obtaining a significant data set from participants who are non-examiners (who may well represent potential jury members).  So if you have a father/mother in-law, spouse, friend, neighbor, etc. who you may think would be interested in taking the survey, please forward the link to them via email.
With enough participants from both the FA/TM side as well as the lay-person side, this research has the potential to create some very useful data.
Thanks,
Zak.
Zak Carr
Cadre Forensics
zak.carr@CadreForensics.com
785-215-7884

Offline Justine Kreso

• AFTE Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 06:13:08 AM »
Just so future individuals know, if you click on the link but don't take the survey you won't be able to get back into it at all.  Just had that happen to me.
Justine Kreso
Onondaga County Center for Forensic Sciences
Syracuse, NY

Offline James Stevens

• AFTE Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 01:04:10 PM »
The issue with leaving the survey and not being able to get back in has been fixed. If you need to leave the survey for any reason a Save button should now be located toward the top of the browser. Once clicked, it will ask for an email and password. The survey will then email a link to you, which can be used to resume the survey. I realize that the survey is lengthy and I hope this feature helps.

Thanks,

Jim Stevens

Offline James Stevens

• AFTE Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 01:06:37 PM »
Also if you have issues where the survey says you have already completed the it, when you have not, you can gain access by clearing your cookies in the internet options. The survey uses a cookie to prevent users from taking the survey multiple times from the same computer.

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal