collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 36
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2209
  • stats Total Posts: 80003
  • stats Total Topics: 13783
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Seeking Firearm & Toolmark Examiner position in Central FL  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Megan Cleek

• AFTE Member
Seeking Firearm & Toolmark Examiner position in Central FL
« on: August 07, 2015, 09:59:13 AM »
Hello. My name is Megan Cleek, and I am seeking a firearm and toolmark examiner position in Central Florida. My husband is Active Duty Air Force and we have been asked to move to the Cape Canaveral area. I currently work for the Virginia Department of Forensic Science at the Manassas, Virginia laboratory in the firearm and toolmark section. I completed the training program in April 2013, previous to which I attended the National Firearms Examiner Academy and was employed by the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office Forensic Science Laboratory (Pontiac, Michigan) as a firearm and toolmark examiner and crime scene investigator. I graduated from Michigan State University, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice; and, I am currently working on my Master’s of Forensic Science Degree through the University of Florida online program.
I am familiar with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement laboratory, and the online application process for positions with that agency; I have submitted an application with the Orlando division. However, as the availability of positions is limited there, I was hoping that someone might point me toward other opportunities for forensic scientists in the area. Of course, I would like to continue to work in firearm and toolmark examination, but would be willing to apply my skills to other disciplines as well, in order to stay in the forensics field.
Any help would be appreciated! We are to report to Florida in November.
I can be reached via this post or with the contact information that is available in the attached CV.
Thank you,

Megan Cleek
Megan Cleek
Maryland State Police
Forensic Sciences Division - FATMU
221 Milford Mill Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
megan.cleek@maryland.gov

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal