collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86101
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Toolmark Casting Materials Research Project  (Read 14479 times)

Offline Scott Doyle

• AFTE Member
    • An Introduction to Forensic Firearms Identification
Toolmark Casting Materials Research Project
« on: June 16, 2005, 11:52:03 PM »
Hi, my name is Brett Scott and I am currently undertaking a research project entitled ‘an assessment of casting materials for the examinations of toolmarks’, as part of my final year in my Bachelor of Applied Science (Forensic Investigation) degree at the Canberra Institute of Technology, Australia.  

As a means of gathering the information required on what casting materials are in current use, and peoples satisfaction with these, I have composed a questionnaire which has been distributed throughout Australia and New Zealand.  

Eric Davis of the Australian Federal Police has been helping me distribute this questionnaire, and has suggested that I have it posted on your website for members to complete for a period.  This would be of great assistance as it would make it more representative of the current practices undertaken around the world, and make the final findings more meaningful.  

I have included the questionnaire and a cover letter further explaining this.  I''m more than happy to provide a copy of my final report at the completion of this project, to any people who take the time to complete the questionnaire and request a copy.  

Thanks for your time,

Brett Scott

==========================
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 10:20:02 PM by Scott Doyle »

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal