collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 97
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86104
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: 2017 AFTE Eastern Regional  (Read 9088 times)

Offline Theodore Chavez

• AFTE Member
2017 AFTE Eastern Regional
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:47:22 AM »
29793-0
Email: afte@ic.fbi.gov
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:53:37 PM by Theodore Chavez »

Offline Anya

• AFTE Member
Re: 2017 AFTE Eastern Regional
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 03:21:21 PM »
Hi-

Could someone let me know who is the coordinator/host committee chair/in charge of this AFTE Eastern Regional Meeting?

Also, whoever you are, are you in Denver at AFTE currently? If so, I'd like to talk to you..

If you're in Denver, you can text me 702-217-1461.

If not, then shoot me an email or I'll shoot you one once I know who you are. Lol!

Thanks!

Offline Theodore Chavez

• AFTE Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 08:53:11 AM »
Anya-

Thanks for reaching out and here is some information should you move forward with hosting a regional meeting. We follow AFTE policy letter #12 that outlines:

1. At the present time, AFTE members throughout the world meet regularly in regional groups to share information.  AFTE recognizes the need for members to meet together regionally and encourages such meetings; however the sponsorship or control of these meetings are not by AFTE.

1.1 Use of the AFTE logo for these regional meetings creates legal entanglements that could affect insurance and liability for AFTE.

https://afte.org/about-us/policy-letters

Additionally, we keep with the Objectives and Purposes outlined in the AFTE Bylaws by organizing the two-day Eastern Regional and not charging any admission/registration fees. Perhaps one way of understanding the amount of efforts and collaboration of multiple organizers is to experience the event firsthand. We look forward to answering any additional questions that you have, afte@ic.fbi.gov will be the best contact. Best of luck in making the Western Regional a reality or arranging a collaboration similar to the Southern California Firearms Examiners Study Group.

-Theo

tjchavez@fbi.gov

Offline Theodore Chavez

• AFTE Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »
29791-0
Many of you have asked for a flyer indicating the location and times for AFTE Eastern Regional. Please see the attached document for travel justification or arrangements. We look forward to answering any questions. Keep those registration requests coming in! The agenda will be posted in the coming week or so. Thank you.
* 2017 AFTE Eastern Regional.pdf (1402.42 kB - downloaded 450 times.)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:52:23 PM by Theodore Chavez »

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal