collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 69
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2378
  • stats Total Posts: 86406
  • stats Total Topics: 14829
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Former Firearms Examiner Looking for Networking Help  (Read 8043 times)

Offline Joseph Colca

• AFTE Friend
Former Firearms Examiner Looking for Networking Help
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:36:18 PM »
I am seeking help networking for potential employment outside of the forensic sciences.  After two years of unemployment I am asking the firearm and tool mark examiner community for assistance.  I previously worked 6 years as a firearms examiner and was a member of AFTE for five of those years.  I have exhausted my known local network along with my financial resources, and it has become clear that I have to expand my search and possibly move elsewhere.  My wife is a forensic chemist specializing in controlled substances and has 10+ years of experience.  She is currently employed by a forensic laboratory and will need to network with forensic laboratories if we move.  My wife was born and raised where we live and has only left town for college.  This decision has not come lightly.  I have attached my resume to this post but I have only left my email address and LinkedIn URL for contact information.  A full copy of my resume will be available upon request.  Thank you for your assistance. 

Joseph Colca
Former Firearms Examiner
Former AFTE Member
Former ABC Fellow
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:07:08 PM by Joseph Colca »

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal