collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 84
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86104
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Hotel Reservation Issue - Stay Tuned for Fix!  (Read 6053 times)

Offline Calissa Carper

Hotel Reservation Issue - Stay Tuned for Fix!
« on: February 21, 2018, 03:24:37 PM »
I have received several emails today regarding an issue with the online reservation link saying the hotel is booked or charging a higher rate. The hotel is NOT sold out so please stay tuned for this issue to be resolved. I will report back once I hear from the hotel.

Sorry for this inconvenience!

Offline Calissa Carper

Re: Hotel Reservation Issue - Stay Tuned for Fix!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 08:40:12 AM »
The Marriott hotel is still trying to fix the online link for reservations. If you would like to still book your stay please call the hotel at 304.345.6500and they can go ahead and get you in. Please be sure to identify yourself as a part of the AFTE group. I will repost once the web link is correctly working again.

Also, please make sure that you are not booking through Marriott's regular website or if using the AFTE web link where it has said no rooms are available and then it takes you to Marriott's regular booking because you are not getting put under the AFTE room block. This creates two issues - AFTE may not reach our required room block number which comes with penalty fees and you will be paying almost $200 a night instead of the reduced contracted rate of $139/night.

If anyone has any issues please email me or call me at 304-746-2275 and I can make sure your reservation gets squared away also.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:28:21 AM by Calissa Carper »

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal