PUBLIC Forums > Job Announcements

Posting for Grand Junction, Colorado

(1/1)

Julie Knapp:
If anyone is interested in coming to Colorado - please let me know!  Grand Junction has spectacular scenery with mild winters...not like what you see on the news for Colorado.  We are situated on the Utah boarder in the desert.  We do have hot summers!!!  Grand Junction is about a 3.5 to 4 hour drive from either Denver or Salt Lake so getting to a city is fairly easy.  We have a ton of outdoor activities available from hiking, fishing (The Grand Mesa is the tallest flat toped mesa in the world and has a lake for each day of the year), hunting, skiing, snow shoeing, bicycling (people come from all over the world to train for races like the tour de France here), and lake/water activities to name a few.  If you are a wine person, we have several vineyards located throughout the valley. In fact, any wine that you get that says it is made in Colorado, the grapes come from here.  We also have a few breweries for those beer drinkers out there.  Please email me if you have questions :)  Closing date is 4/19/19

BTW - the lab is fairly new - built in 2008 and the firearms section is large with all the bells and whistles including an indoor four lane shooting range. 

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado/jobs/2376722/cbi-forensic-scientist-i-firearms-grand-junction

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version