PUBLIC Forums > Job Announcements

Forensic Scientist Firearm Examiner - New Zealand

(1/1)

Gerhard Wevers:
Have any of you wondered, is there a job out there that would pay me to travel to interesting and exotic places within New Zealand? Or perhaps when carrying out a comparison that was almost a match, as you write "inconclusive", you have thought "if only there was a better way to interpret evidence". Don't like spiders or snakes??  Well, do I have an opportunity for you!
The  Physical Evidence Section of ESR has just advertised for a Forensic Senior Scientist Firearm Examiner.  This is a rarely advertised position (as ESR and the Physical Evidence Section is a fantastic place to work), so get your applications in quickly!  As they say snooze and you lose!     

Please find a link below for a Senior Scientist Firearms position at ESR in New Zealand.

https://careers.sciencenewzealand.org/jobdetails/ajid/HdqS8/Forensic-Scientist-Firearms-Examiner,34232.html

Regards

Gerhard

Julie Knapp:
You don't have spiders or snakes???  :laugh:

Erica Lawton:
Gerry,

This may be the best sales pitch I've ever read.  :-00

Julie Knapp:
Gerry is having trouble replying to this thread, but I thought I would pass along that: indeed! New Zealand has no snakes or spider!   :-00

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version