collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86091
  • stats Total Topics: 14746
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: HYATT REGENCY IS FULL!!!  (Read 12470 times)

Offline Andy Smith

• AFTE Member
HYATT REGENCY IS FULL!!!
« on: April 11, 2007, 10:59:29 PM »
Hello Everyone:

This was certainly a posting I was not expecting to make, but our very generous room block at the Hyatt is all filled up and therefore we are having to move to an overflow hotel.  There actually may be a few KING ROOMS availabe at the Hyatt, but there are definitely NO MORE DOUBLE ROOMS available.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE A RESERVATION for the conference...this is the new information you will need:

Harbour Court Hotel
165 Steuart Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

http://www.harborcourthotel.com/index.html
Reservations #: 1-866-792-6283
Hotel Direct #: 1-415-882-1300

Rate at the hotel is $140 per night plust applicable taxes...which is the same rate as the Hyatt (well $1 more...sorry).

This is a very nice 131 room boutique hotel within 1.5 blocks of the Hyatt Regency.  They have free high speed internet and a free wine and cheese hour each evening for their guests.  Further they provide complimentary use of a state of the art fitness facility located next to the hotel.  They offer valet parking (if you are renting a car) for $38/night.  The hotel is still absolutely accessible from the airport by BART.

If you go to the hotel's website and click on the map and directions link, you will see a map with the hotel marked.  Where you see the words "BART to/from East Bay" is basically where the hotel is located, so trust me, it is easy access to the conference facility.

If you have any questions or comments or concerns regarding this situation, do not hesitate to contact Andy Smith at 415-671-3264 or John Sanchez at 415-671-3265.

Thanks,

Andy Smith
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 11:06:38 PM by Andy Smith »
Andy Smith
San Francisco PD
Firearms Unit

Offline Scott Doyle

• AFTE Member
    • An Introduction to Forensic Firearms Identification
Re: HYATT REGENCY IS FULL!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 11:10:41 PM »
I think I got the last double room yesterday! Whew!!   O0