PUBLIC Forums > AFTE 2008

AFTE 2008 Announcment

<< < (3/3)

Alina Sanchez:
Hello all,

My coworker, Katharina Babcock, needs to cancel her room for Hawaii.  She would be willing to give her room to someone who needs it, however, she would need to be contacted by 4pm Mountain time on Tuesday, May 13th.  After 4pm she will be cancelling the room.  If you need a room and would like for Katharina to transfer her room to you, please contact her at 505-827-9151 by the time mentioned above. 

Thanks!
Alina

Patrick Chavez:
Richard, when I depart on Saturday out of Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix I will be flying over many American waters.  Out here in the Valley of the Sun we call them swimming pools.  I guess I won't have to worry about not having my passport with me.  Your story reminds me of the time I was talking to some people about watching a foreign (Australian) film by the name of Galipoli.  I was asked if it was sub-titled.

Curtis Kubo:
I wanted to inform those who are attending AFTE 2008 that there may be an additional workshop on Tuesday evening.  The topic will be sound suppressors and the instructor will be Max Kingery.  The class size will be 20 and the cost is $25.  Sign up for this class will be at Registration beginning on Sunday, May 18th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version