PUBLIC Forums > AFTE 2008

Request for Assistance AFTE 08 Prizes

(1/2) > >>

Bill Wheatley:
Ray Riling Books has offered to donate several books to AFTE 08 (what titles and # are still unknown).  He is concerned about shipping costs to HI and has asked if any AFTE members would be willing to be mules :) and transport the books with them.  They are located in PA so if there are any members in that region that are planning on attending please contact me at bwheatley@comcast.net Once I know the # of books I can then divide them up amongst the volunteers and have Larry ship them to you direct. 

Richard Hitchcox:
Bill,

I'm offering to pay $50 (possibly more) toward postage and/or shipping if you don't get enough volunteers.  Just have them call me if they will charge that to my credit card.  If not, I could send a check.  My office phone number shows up on my posts.

Let me know.

Richard

Bill Wheatley:
Thanks for stepping up Richard.  So far no volunteers except you.

Richard Hitchcox:
Bill,

As I was leaving work today one of my co-workers told me that he would also contribute to the cause if needed.  He has not yet applied for AFTE membership and will not be attending the AFTE 2008 training seminar.  However, he still offered to step up to the plate.

Richard

Richard Hitchcox:
Bill,

No one ever contacted me about this.  Is assistance still needed, or has this been taken care of?

I was just wondering how this currently stands.

Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version