collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 53
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2379
  • stats Total Posts: 86469
  • stats Total Topics: 14839
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Forensic Comparitives Trainer-Call Today!  (Read 7780 times)

Offline tabitha

• AFTE Friend
Forensic Comparitives Trainer-Call Today!
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:10:18 AM »
My name is Tabitha and I am a recruiter for DynCorp International. My opportunity is overseas and although I know that immediately turns some away; I also know that, because we hire people every day, that there are some that are willing to take on the special challenges and rewards of working overseas. If you are still interested and feel that you are qualified, please give me a call today. I know there are lots of questions beyond just job-related and I am here to get that information to you.
Tabitha
817-224-8325

Forensic Comparatives Trainer (Firearms and Tool Marks)

This is forensic laboratory work guiding the activities of the Iraqi analysts working in the Iraqi National Forensic Program. Work includes building the capacity and self-sufficiency of the Iraqis by coaching them how to plan, direct, and coordinate their work in firearms/tool marks.
The advisor will help the Iraqi system development and implement proven techniques and methods of analysis; and help them evaluate new methods and techniques developed by other forensic systems. Work also includes mentoring the development, modification and establishment of laboratory processes and procedures related to the work in one of the comparative areas; developing and recommending laboratory policies, and advising Iraqi CSI units in evidence collection and handling techniques. The advisors will coach the Iraqis to coordinate and oversee all formal training courses.

Deliverables:
•   Build Iraqi capacity and self-sufficiency by coaching Iraqis to plan, organize, and supervise the work of forensic analysts engaged in scientific analyses of evidence gathered in support of criminal investigations.
•   Train and teach Iraqis to develop modern, more efficient and more exact criminal laboratory methods, techniques and procedures.
•   Stay abreast of latest techniques by reading national and international professional journals and reports concerning developments in forensic analysis; evaluate new methods, techniques and procedures to certify their efficacy and feasibility for use in the Iraqi forensic laboratories.
•   Review Iraqi data and analytical reports to critique and coach the Iraqis on proper laboratory procedures.
•   Conduct field trips to various crime labs to coach Iraqis in the collection and analysis of evidence in complex or sensitive investigations.
•   Encourage coordination between Iraqi analysts, investigators, and the other members of the legal system to ensure that appropriate laboratory services are provided in a timely manner.
•   Coach, teach, and train Iraqis on appropriate forensic Quality Assurance activities to be implemented and documented.
•   Mentor preparation of laboratory administrative functions.
•   Performs training/mentoring duties related to discipline specific topics.
•   Mentors the comparisons, operations, examinations and overall analysis of evidence.
•   Train and teach Iraqis to ensure that all instrumental and test data is consistent with reported results.
•   Prepares Power Point Presentations, information papers, meeting notes, trip reports, electronic and written presentations

Required education and job skills/experience:
•   Have or be able to obtain a U.S. Secret Clearance
•   Completion of a Bachelor's Degree program at an accredited college or university with degree in forensics science, criminal justice, or a precursor field for the various forensic science disciplines: i.e. chemistry, biochemistry, biology, molecular biology, physics, criminal justice, forensic science, etc.
•   Computer skills required; PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
•   Excellent written and oral communications skills
•   Understanding of the principles, practices and techniques used to prepare, examine and analyze investigational evidence.
•   Understanding of the principles, methods and techniques involved in application of the disciplines of questioned documents, firearm/tool mark, or fingerprinting as applied to forensic investigations.
•   Understands the rules of evidence and the methods used in presenting evidence in court.
•   Understands supervisory principles and practices.
•   Understands methods of presenting evidence in court, and of practices and procedures to ensure chain of evidence integrity.
•   Understands principles and methods of quality assurance as related to a forensic laboratory.
•   Demonstrated skill in the use of laboratory equipment and apparatus in the performance of discipline specific examination and analytical procedures.
•   Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills
•   Ability to manage complex workloads
•   A minimum of five years of experience in a certified lab performing analysis/examinations in firearms/tool marks.

Required abilities:
•   Adapt established methods of analysis/examination to in-house processes.
•   Mentor the preparation of scientifically accurate and comprehensive reports of findings of laboratory analyses.
•   Perform laboratory tests in accordance with prescribed procedures and to make accurate observations and analyses of test results.
•   Adapt established laboratory methods to meet specific problems.
•   Instruct forensic analysts and examiners in investigational laboratory techniques and analysis.
•   Strong computer skills are required
•   Strong written and verbal skills

Highly Preferred:
•   Ability to speak and write Arabic
•   10 years experience in forensic discipline
•   Management/leadership experience
•   Mentor the preparation and maintenance of budgetary and related records and reports of tests conducted

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal