collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86090
  • stats Total Topics: 14745
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: seeking an unpaid internship/volunteer opportunity  (Read 10496 times)

Offline axmoses

• AFTE Friend
seeking an unpaid internship/volunteer opportunity
« on: February 25, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »
Hello,

I’m posting on this forum in search of an unpaid internship or volunteer position at any forensic lab along the east coast. I am in process of changing my career path and looking to gain experience in the field of firearms and tool mark examination.

I earned my bachelors of science degree in Biomedical Photographic Communications from the Rochester Institute of Technology in 2006. I gained a broad scientific photography education in a variety of fields including but not limited to: macrography, micrography, high-speed, medical and forensic photography. I have an comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of optical microscopy along with numerous microscope imaging techniques. In addition to my core curriculum I took supplemental biology and chemistry courses with labs.

I am currently employed at an aerial photography company, immersed in an imaging science environment where I have gained experience documenting data processing procedures and analyzing image data. I have become accustomed to an intense and demanding work environment, continually managing multiple imaging projects while supplying technical support to our vendors.

I believe my extensive technical knowledge and keen interest in expanding my capabilities as a firearms and tool mark examiner, I can make an immediate and valuable contribution to any lab. If you would like to contact me for more information or to discuss a possible position, I can be contacted through this forum or at the email address listed on my resume attached. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Amanda Moses

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal