collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86096
  • stats Total Topics: 14746
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Forensic Tech Looking for FA/TM Position  (Read 10025 times)

Offline Anthony Dilley

• AFTE Friend
Forensic Tech Looking for FA/TM Position
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Anthony Dilley. I am a 2011 college graduate with my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Forensic Sciences concentrating in Criminalistics and Biology. I am currently a Forensic Technician with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations in their Knoxville Lab. My passion is to become a Firearms and Toolmarks Examiner, having the classwork and some experience and training to reflect it. Since I don't have family in my area I would have no issue with picking up and relocating for a job. Anyone looking for an experienced technician for the position, please feel free to contact me with information, questions or advice. I've attached a copy of my resume for additional information. Thank you for your time.

Anthony Dilley
Forensic Technician-Tennessee Bureau of Investigations
adille11@lakers.mercyhurst.edu
814-664-0704 (cell phone)

Online Jennifer Floyd

• AFTE Member
Re: Forensic Tech Looking for FA/TM Position
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:05:30 AM »
The first thing I suggest is cutting your resume down to one page.  You will have to provide a copy of your transcripts for a job, so you could remove the listing of your classes and the grade you got in them.  You want to highlight areas you have worked that show the training and experience you have in forensics and any additional work/internships/hobbies involving firearms.  And then, apply apply apply.

Good luck!
Jennifer Floyd
Arkansas State Crime Laboratory

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal