collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 96
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86104
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Seeking FA/TM Examiner Position in Northern VA / Washington, DC Area  (Read 10059 times)

Offline Kristina Cheung

• AFTE Member
Dear Sir or Ma’am:

Hello, my name is Kristina Goodson and I am seeking a firearm and toolmark position in the Northern VA / Washington, DC area. My fiancé recently moved to that area and I am looking for employment to be able to join him. I currently work for the Texas Department of Public Safety Crime Laboratory in the firearms and toolmarks section. I completed the training program in July 2012 and have been working supervised casework since then; completing approximately 15 firearms cases as of September 2012.

I graduated from Defiance College, with a Bachelor’s of Science in Forensic Science, in May 2010. During college I completed three internships in Ohio; the Mentor Police Department, the Toledo Crime Laboratory, and the Lake County Crime Laboratory. My experience at the Toledo Crime Laboratory, during the summer of 2009, was predominately with a firearms examiner and is where my knowledge of the field began.

I have attached my resume in case you would like to view it. I can be contacted by replying to this post or by using the contact information on my resume. Additional contact information as well as additional information can be provided upon request. I appreciate any help that you may have to offer.

Sincerely,

Kristina Goodson
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:17:21 AM by Kristina Goodson »

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal