collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2378
  • stats Total Posts: 86406
  • stats Total Topics: 14829
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Poll

Are you/have you booked a room at the Seattle Westin for AFTE 2014?

I have already booked a room at the Westin for the week (Sat-Fri).
53 (49.1%)
I will book a room at the Westin for the week (Sat-Fri), but have not done so yet.
40 (37%)
I have already booked a room at the Westin, but for less than the full week (Sat-Fri).
2 (1.9%)
I will book a room at the Westin, but for less than the full week (Sat-Fri).
6 (5.6%)
I'm going but will bunk with a friend.
7 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: AFTE 2014 Hotel Booking-IMPORTANT  (Read 33035 times)

Offline Megan Cleek

• AFTE Member
Re: AFTE 2014 Hotel Booking-IMPORTANT
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »
Hi all!

I spoke to the hotel yesterday, because the website showed no rooms available in the AFTE block...I was a bit tardy!

They helped me to reserve a room outside of the AFTE block, then my reservation was forwarded to a hotel event planner, and within hours the event planner had secured the AFTE rate for me!

It might be worth a try!

If that option is no longer available, my reservation is Sunday - Friday and I would really love a roommate, if someone would like to share a room and split the cost of the lower priced room, feel free to contact me!

Megan (female, 31,  :) )
Megan Cleek
Maryland State Police
Forensic Sciences Division - FATMU
221 Milford Mill Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
megan.cleek@maryland.gov

Offline Rick Wyant

• AFTE Member
    • WD Forensic
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 03:47:20 PM »
Yes. The Westin has been most excellent with all things AFTE and dealing with two very excited type A's. However, there will be a point very soon when they will quit adding rooms to the group.

Also, we are not always on the forum, so if you have problems or questions with meeting related matters, email our online concierge at social.afte2014@gmail.com

Rick

Offline Rick Wyant

• AFTE Member
    • WD Forensic
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 12:14:37 PM »
Hello!
This hotel thing has been a challenge. There are still rooms left at the Westin for the $152/night except Thursday. If you are required to get that rate, we have secured a few rooms at the Sheraton for $152+taxes (the prevailing gov rate). The Sheraton is three blocks from the Westin.  To block your rooms contact the Sheraton at 1 (888)  627-7056 and ask for the Association of Firearm Tool mark Examiners (AFTE) room block.  If you rather stay at the Westin for Thursday there is still rooms available at the $189+taxes rate.  These can be booked by clicking here https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/AFTE2

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal