collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 53
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2378
  • stats Total Posts: 86395
  • stats Total Topics: 14830
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: AFTE Hitch Plug/Cover  (Read 14708 times)

Offline Charles Clow

AFTE Hitch Plug/Cover
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
Hello all you folks in AFTE Land.

The meeting in Seattle was a great one. Thanks so much to the AFTE 2014 Host Committee for all their hard work.

The AFTE 2015 Host Committee was on hand to sell raffle tickets and other goodies. One of the items that we raffled was an AFTE hitch plug. We had four additional plugs that sold before the meeting even started.

Given the interest in this item, we have decided to offer them for sale. The cost is $40.

2.5" insert and 5.5" face.

If you are interested in purchasing one please send me an email at afte2015.technical@gmail.com.

The hitch plugs will be delivered at the meeting in Dallas in May of 2015. If you are not able to attend the meeting (which would be a terrible thing as this meeting will be a great one) you will be responsible for the shipping costs.

I will be taking your orders until January 1, 2015 and will place one, hopefully big, order at that time.

You can either send a check to me at:

Attn: Charles Clow
Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office
200 Feliks Gwozdz Place
Fort Worth, Texas  76104

Please make check payable to AFTE Host Committeee

Or call me and give me a credit card number.

Hope to see you in Dallas!

CMC

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:00:43 PM by Charles Clow »

Offline Stacey Phetteplace

• AFTE Member
Re: AFTE Hitch Plug/Cover
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 07:48:02 AM »
Charles I want one, but I don't want to wait that long to get it! Can I get one sooner? I could even pick it up in person on one of my many trips to Ft. Worth.
Peace is not the absence of war. It is the presence of justice, law, and order. - Albert Einstein.

Offline Charles Clow

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:56:45 AM »
Sorry Stacey, I am going to make one  big order in January. Earliest you would be able to receive one is in Dallas in May.

CMC

Offline Charles Clow

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »
. . . oh, by the way . . . for you guys that have always wanted a truck but couldn't justify buying one to your wife . . . buy one of these and you're all set!

:)

CMC

Offline Charles Clow

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 01:23:05 PM »
Hello AFTE Land,

Just wanted to update you on the hitch plugs. I plan to make an order after the 1st of the year. If you happen to be joining us in Dallas in May for the training seminar, you will be able to pick them up at that time. If you are, sadly, not going to be able to join us . . . we will make arrangements to have yours shipped to you.

The hitch plugs fit, either, a normal 2 inch receiver or the smaller 1.25 inch receiver. Please send me an email at afte2015.technical@gmail.com if you would like to order one and please indicate which size receiver you have.

That was the good news . . .

Now, the not so good news . . .

Our vendor has increased the price of the plugs. We are now charging $60 per plug. This, however, will cover your cost of shipping in the event you can not make it to the training seminar.

If you are still interested, even after having to dish out a bit more cash, please send me the email with your choice of 2 inch or 1.25 in and make a check out to AFTE HOST COMMITTEE ACCOUNT and send it to:

SW Institute of Forensic Sciences
Attn: Laura Fleming
2355 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207

I will be accepting orders until January 1, 2015 and will make one order at that time. Please note that if we receive an email but no check, we will not be ordering you a plug. In reality, if I have received an email from you and no check . . . I will contact you to see if you still want one.

Thanks ,

CMC

P.S. No credit cards for this purchase.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:12:01 PM by Charles Clow »

Offline Charles Clow

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 11:03:21 AM »
Ok folks . . . change of plan.

Because of the cost increase on these hitch plugs . . . I have decided that this will not be a fund raiser for AFTE 2015. We weren't going to make much on them anyway. Nobody has contacted me to purchase a plug since the price increase.

My supplier is selling them for $40 + tax. I will sell them to you for this cost. There may be some additional fees related to shipping if you do not plan to make it to Dallas in May. My plan is to have them on hand for those who have ordered them at the training seminar. If you are not able to come to Dallas, I will ship them to you after the seminar.

With tax . . . the plugs are $43.09.

So the new plan is to send me an email @ afte2015.technical@gmail.com and let me know what size pluge you need (2 inch or 1.25 inch) .

Make check out to AFTE Host Committee Account

Send a check to me at:

Charles Clow
6723 Lupton Drive
Dallas, TX 75225

I will place the order just after the 1st of the year.

Thanks,

CMC

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 08:21:17 AM by Charles Clow »

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal