PUBLIC Forums > Employment Wanted

Internships anyone?

(1/2) > >>

CString:
I'm a student at IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) and a student of Jay Siegel in his FIS program. I'm in the process of trying to find a good place to go to for an internship this summer. I'm interested mainly in firearms and toolmarks and have no idea really where I would like to go for this, except the obvious BATF. My internship would be from the end of May to the end of August. Any suggestions?

Charles Clow:
My suggestion would be that you contact either Dave Brundage or Cole Goater at at the Indianapolis-Marion County Forensic Services Agency 317-327-3670.  One of these gentlemen might be able to point you in the right direction if you are set on staying in that area.

CMC

Evan Thompson:
The Washington State Patrol Crime Laboratory Division has interns on a regular basis.  Give me a call tomorrow [206-262-6046 PST].   Evan Thompson

Michelle Dilbeck:
We also do summer internships on a regular basis now.  You can call either me or any of the other Supervisors (David Chun or Tim Zolandz) at (510) 667-7700.  Most of our interns wind up doing a lot of grunt work for me in the firearms section.

Cole:

--- Quote ---My suggestion would be that you contact either Dave Brundage or Cole Goater at at the Indianapolis-Marion County Forensic Services Agency 317-327-3670.  One of these gentlemen might be able to point you in the right direction if you are set on staying in that area.

CMC
--- End quote ---

I wasn't saying anything yet, because I'm not the one that makes those decisions, but, yeah, I can point you to someone who does.  We have one intern right now, and we could probably find work enough for another one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version