collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86091
  • stats Total Topics: 14746
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: M16A1E1 Technical Feasibility Test  (Read 5356 times)

Offline Humpy

• AFTE Friend
M16A1E1 Technical Feasibility Test
« on: September 08, 2019, 11:50:09 AM »
Finally found a copy that is only a 4MB download.

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vWwz0ljvP5LUNfUXRKM1RuYjY4dFRXNGZVY3hISS1DNUxz

Note: you will notice there are no  pages  8 and 9 and you will see in the first 15 pages there were no real problems. 

Scroll back to page 105 and start reading the bad news.  If anyone hears of such a accident please post it here with as much detail as possible.

After I signed off on the report I left the Proving Ground for US Customs without a copy.  I found out in 2006 that it was changed in the front after myself and section chief signed it.  This was a violation of  federal law and by law I was required to report it and I did to USMC Inspector General and others.  NCIS started an investigation and when DCIS found out about it they ordered it shut down and it was covered up.

Before the investigation was shut down it was determined the USMC Project Manager did not receive a copy of the report.  Only 31 copies were sent to HQ USMC.  When I told him what was in it he was mad (not at me) but could not fathom why he was not given a copy. 

He died three years ago and I drove to Stafford, Va for his service.  He was the ideal choice to be the USMC Project Manager.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 09:17:43 AM by Humpy »

Offline Eric Warren

• Board of Directors
Re: M16A1E1 Technical Feasibility Test
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 09:40:34 AM »
Cool, thanks for posting Humpy!

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal