collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86101
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Two Forensic Scientist Examiner postings - St. Paul and Bemidji, MN  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Elizabeth Wilson

• AFTE Member
I am thrilled to announce that the MN Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has TWO firearm positions currently posted from now through February 17th. They are both posted as Forensic Scientist 2, Forensic Scientist 1, or Trainee positions so that we can accommodate based on the applicant's experience. One is posted for work in our St. Paul laboratory for you city dwellers, the other is a rare find of a small town regional laboratory in Bemidji, MN (where I work). If you love a cool summer paddling on the upper Mississippi River, like to hunt, or enjoy winter outdoor sports (skiing, hockey, ice fishing) then this might be the place for you.

Applications and details of the posting can be found here (Forensic Scientist, BCA Lab/BCA Lab Pattern Evidence and Materials, position #43497): https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRCR/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001

Feel free to email me directly (elizabeth.wilson@state.mn.us) if you have questions about our laboratory or the firearms section specifically! I am happy to speak with you!

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal