collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 91
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86104
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 39368 times)

Offline Wayne Buttermore

• AFTE Member
Re: Thanks
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 08:32:41 AM »
From a vendor perspective,  a Big Thanks to the Host Committee.  The exhibits were well organized and the exhibit hall had a great layout. 

Wayne
Wayne A. Buttermore
BFI Consulting Inc
773-465-6540

trsturself

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 10:53:58 AM »
I'd like to include my thanks. This was my first AFTE meeting and everyone made me feel very welcome.
Also a big thanks to Bruce Moran and John Murdock for their hard work on the Defensible Criteria workshop! Well done and very informative.

Jill Dupre

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 11:11:38 AM »
Many thanks to everyone on the Host Committee, the hotel staff, the vendors, exhibitors, presenters, instructors, the AFTE Board, etc.  What a fantastic venue for AFTE 2007!! 

Jill O0

Jerryp

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
I'd like to include my thanks. This was my first AFTE meeting and everyone made me feel very welcome.
Also a big thanks to Bruce Moran and John Murdock for their hard work on the Defensible Criteria workshop! Well done and very informative.

Ditto to Murdock and Moran.  They gave a great class

Offline Doug Lancon

• AFTE Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 08:49:28 PM »
wow, consecutive matching gratitude.  ;D ;D

It is a great class, though.
Doug Lançon

Offline Tori Kujala

• AFTE Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »
Charles, Heather, Ray, Lannie, & Laura...when are you getting your new facility so that north Texas can host an AFTE conference?  I need to know in advance so that I can move!!!!!   ;D
Tori Kujala
Forensic Firearm Consultants, LLC
8505 Prairie Rose Lane
Fort Worth, TX  76123
817-528-5520

Offline Andy Smith

• AFTE Member
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »
I just want to say thank you on behalf of the entire AFTE 2007 host committee for all the thanks and gratitude.  This is what makes it all worth it in the end.

I was confident that once everyone got here (had no idea it would end up being so many), that all of you would enjoy the hotel, the city, and everything the city had to offer, literally right outside the door.  It sounds like you all took advantage of this and enjoyed yourselves.

Also, on a personal side, I am happy that everyone enjoyed the technical program (minus the 3 statistical papers in a row...however, there was a method to the madness).  Bruce, John, Nancy, and myself worked very hard to ensure that we put on the best technical program possible and I think we acheived that and glad everyone who came to the conference was able to walk away with new information and knowledge.  That is the point after all.

Again, thank you to all who came and visited our beautiful city.  It is the people who attend that make an AFTE conference and I was happy to see everyone, visit with some old friends and make some new ones along the way.  Next year I should be able to actually spend more than 2 minutes talking to someone since I do not have to worry about organizing anything...yeah!!!

Look forward to seeing you all in Hawaii
Andy Smith
San Francisco PD
Firearms Unit

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal