collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2377
  • stats Total Posts: 86319
  • stats Total Topics: 14779
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Looking for info on a paper and shotshells.  (Read 12582 times)

Offline Barbara Medeiros

• AFTE Friend
Looking for info on a paper and shotshells.
« on: July 28, 2008, 08:18:22 AM »
Hello, I'm a new examiner with RCMP Forensic Laboratory. I'm starting some research into the effects of shotcups and barrel shortening and hoping someone can help with 2 issues:

1. I'm trying to track down an article written by Luke Haag and Eugene Wolberg. The article is "Shotgun Barrel Shortening Effects on Pattern, Wad Deformation, Pellet Velocity and Penetration". According to Luke Haag, it was originally presented by G. Wolberg at the First IWBA Conference, Sacramento, CA (March 1994). If anyone has a copy of this, please contact me. (I've already contact Luke Haag, and he doesn't have a copy)

2. I'm also looking for shotshells with either a shot collar or no shot cup/collar that are still availble in large quantities to purchase. Preferably lead shot, #6, but can work around the size. If anyone knows of a manufacturer who still used shotcollars and/or no shotcup/collar, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Barb Medeiros.

Offline Robert Thompson

• AFTE Member
Re: Looking for info on a paper and shotshells.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »
Barbara,
Please contact me offline at my work email:
Robert.Thompson@atf.gov

I attended that meeting and I should have the full set of IAWB journals (somewhere).  They may be at work, or I have to dig them out in my library here at home.

/Robert T.
/Robert T.

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal