collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 93
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86104
  • stats Total Topics: 14747
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Free access to latest paper published  (Read 10898 times)

Offline Rachel B-K

• AFTE Member
Free access to latest paper published
« on: January 14, 2020, 04:42:26 AM »
Morning all,

I have recently published a paper entitled 'Increasing the accessibility and impact of justice-related student and practitioner research' in the new open access journal, Forensic Science International: Synergy. The article has a particular focus on sharing forensic and policing research internationally through a free to access resource, our Research Repository, a database and pre-print server for anyone working in the justice sector, which I hope will be of interest and of benefit to you all.

The article can be accessed and read for free here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589871X19301494#cebib0010
and refers to the Research4Justice (R4J) platform http://www.research4justice.ac.uk. Please feel free to disseminate this link to anyone else you know who may be interested.

As a broader introduction, the R4J platform provides you with our:
  • Justice Toolkit, a central location to link you to a wide range of free to access criminal justice related research resources (eg NIJ, FBI law enforcement bulletin, open access journal publication search engine DOAJ, NIST, CSAFE etc.) which is continually being added to;
  • Also, the development of our international Research Repository and pre-print server for the justice systems (further explained in the article).
I would value your thoughts on our article and resources. Also whether any individual/organisation would be willing to sponsor the development of our Research Repository to enable us to turn our current demo into reality for the benefit of practitioners and researchers across the world. If there are also any valuable free to access research resources that you use that are not on our Justice Toolkit, please do let us know as this is designed to be a community resource developed through end user feedback.

You can also follow Research4Justice on Twitter @Res4Just for our latest updates and links to resources as they become available.

If you would like to find our more about how Research4Justice can support you, how you can contribute and/or sponsor the project then please get in touch with me directly at r.bolton-king@staffs.ac.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course and hope you have had a great start to 2020.

Kind regards
Rachel

Dr Rachel Bolton-King
AFTE Technical Advisor
Associate Professor of Forensic Science
Staffordshire University, UK

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal