PUBLIC Forums > AFTE 2008

AFTE 2008 Summaries

(1/12) > >>

Scott Doyle:
I've made some arrangements to get pictures from the seminar this week since I couldn't attend.  The first batch are now online and a link to them can be found on the home page.

I hope to continue to be able to post summaries of each day when the pictures roll in.

Keep an eye on the home page for further updates.

Scott

Robert Thompson:
Scott,
Thanks for keeping us "land-locked" folk  :( , who couldn't make the meeting, up to date on all the activities!
/Robert T.

Robert Warburton:
Likewise; Scott your efforts are much appreciated from this end of the globe.

Bob

Scott Doyle:
The last of the pictures from the AFTE 2008 Training Seminar are now posted on the AFTE home page.

Things were a little different this year since I didn't get to go to the meeting.  I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. 

I want to thank Jerry Petillo, the AFTE Photographer for taking all of the great pictures and forwarding them my way.  From looking through the pictures I can tell it was another excellent seminar!

Looking forward now to next year's seminar that will be held in Miami, Florida.  I will be posting more information on the 2009 seminar soon!

Thanks again Jerry!

Michele Eichenmiller:
For those of us who were not lucky enough to attend this year's training seminar, could someone please tell me where it was decided to hold AFTE 2010?

Thank you for all the pictures and keeping us all in the loop during the meeting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version