collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 55
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2379
  • stats Total Posts: 86463
  • stats Total Topics: 14835
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Criminlaist II - Firearms Examiner  (Read 9555 times)

Offline Dhilliard

• AFTE Friend
Criminlaist II - Firearms Examiner
« on: April 27, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »
Good Day,

I Want to alert the AFTE membership to an opening in the Rhode Island State Crime Laboratory which is located on the campus of the University of Rhode Island, see www.uri.edu and www.uri.edu/pharmacy/crime_lab/

Eighteen years ago, I wrote letters to the members of AFTE seeking an examiner and was very fortunate to have Bob Hathaway come to work for my Laboratory. I am hoping that my good fortune with this organization continues and that I am able to find a candidate for this position from within your ranks.

The position description can be found here: https://jobs.uri.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=137142

Applications must be completed on-line:

Criminalist II  - Firearms Examiner Salary Range: $50,775 to $63,557 (starting salary depends on experience and may be started above the starting salary)

This position is limited to 06/18/2011 with extension contingent on funding. (funding has been provided for this position each year since 1984)

This position is a 35 hour per week position. The RI State Crime Laboratory is an ISO17025 accredited laboratory.

In addition to the standard  benefits, such as vacation, sick leave, personal days, health, vision, dental insurance and retirement (TIAA/CREF), the employee receives a tuition waiver to attend courses at any of the state's three centers of higher education for themselves and their dependants (to the Baccalaureate level). This includes the University of Rhode Island, Rhode Island College and the Community College of Rhode Island.

Thank you for your consideration and any assistance you can provide in distributing this information within the Firearm's Examiner community.

Sincerely,

Dennis C. Hilliard
401-874-2893
dch@uri.edu

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 05:42:00 PM by Dhilliard »

Jerryp

Re: Criminlaist II - Firearms Examiner
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:26:22 PM »
If anyone has any questions about working as a Firearm Examiner in the Nw England area Please contact me.

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal