PUBLIC Forums > Training Seminars

Issue with Conference Hotel for Friday, June 3rd

<< < (2/3) > >>

AFTE Admin:
Keeping this on the list of new topics.

Lisa Peloza:
FYI . . .it IS possible for Downtown hotels to be completely sold-out (yes, ALL Downtown hotels) . . .so don't wait, book now, whether it be the host hotel or any other!!!  Just know what the cancellation policies are and you should be alright to cancel or change reservations.  Also, if you have a res. and will be arriving late, I recommend that you call your hotel early to let them know you are still coming (I don't know if that will guarantee anything but it might avoid you being a "spill-over" - which also happens - then you might end up in a hotel by O'Hare or wherever is available).  I don't mean to worry anyone but I'm just sharing my (little) knowledge of the Downtown hotel biz.  If you will be looking for a super cheap hotel/motel in the area feel free to inquire about the neighborhood - you don't have to go too far (in the wrong direction) to be where you probably don't want to be.  :police:

AFTE Admin:
**ATTENTION**

Rooms at the Drake Hotel have are sold out for the night of May 28th.  There are 5 rooms available for each of the following nights, May 31st and June 1st.  After these are gone, no other rooms will be available.

AFTE Admin:
TTT

Carolyn Martinez:
I am cancelling a hotel reservation at the Drake from arrival May28th to Jun 3rd checking out. It was booked at the AFTE rate. If anyone needs this room, let me know. I need to cancel by Wednesday. I can try to help coordinate switching it over to someone if you let me know in time.

Carolyn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version