collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2373
  • stats Total Posts: 86097
  • stats Total Topics: 14746
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: Forensic Technology statement (Robert Walsh)  (Read 13797 times)

Offline RAWalsh

• AFTE Friend
Forensic Technology statement (Robert Walsh)
« on: December 18, 2009, 02:22:47 PM »
December 18, 2009

Attention:

President, Board of Directors, and AFTE members:

I am writing today to explain my continued silence in the face of statements made by a startup ballistics technology vendor about my company and the IBIS® family of ballistics technology solutions.

The principal statements that I am referring to were posted this past week on the member’s only section of the AFTE Internet forums. Presumably, it was accomplished by a cohort of the vendor with access to your site in an effort to advance their concept.   

I would like you to know that my silence thus far regarding these statements made by or on behalf of the vendor should not be construed in any way as a tacit admission of their veracity.

I want to assure the AFTE membership that I will refrain from any response that places AFTE in the middle, between two vendors. To do so, I believe, would be disrespectful to AFTE and its members.

This is not the manner in which I conduct my business and it is not what IBIS represents to law enforcement and forensic practitioners in over 50 countries around the world today. IBIS earned its place by helping firearm examiners and police solve gun related crimes in many of the world’s most violent cities – not once, not twice, but day after day, for over 15 years.

In closing, I would like to extend a sincere invitation to the AFTE membership to reach out to me personally, if there are any questions or concerns based on personal experience or hearsay about my company and our IBIS family of products. You have my word that I will set the matter straight.

My best to the AFTE membership during this special season and may you all find the peace on earth that you work so hard for everyday. 

Sincerely,

Robert A. Walsh
President     
Forensic Technology WAI Inc.

Offline Bob Shem

• Global Moderator
Re: Forensic Technology statement (Robert Walsh)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »
I want to assure the AFTE membership that I will refrain from any response that places AFTE in the middle, between two vendors. To do so, I believe, would be disrespectful to AFTE and its members.

Very much appreciated.  Thank you.

Bob Shem
Global Moderator of the Forum Boards
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 02:37:21 PM by Bob Shem »
Robert J. Shem, 4900 Buckingham Way., Anchorage, AK  99503, ph 907 952-2254, bobshem@alaskan.com

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal