collapse collapse

* Links

* Forum Menu

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 60
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 2378
  • stats Total Posts: 86395
  • stats Total Topics: 14830
  • stats Total Categories: 5
  • stats Total Boards: 63
  • stats Most Online: 721

* Search

Author Topic: March update  (Read 9365 times)

Offline Angel Moses

March update
« on: March 02, 2010, 01:14:17 PM »
Hello AFTE members and guests,

AFTE 2010 is gathering speed and coming up on us. 

As of March 1st, early registration has ended.  If your check is in the mail and post marked on the 1st, then the early rates will be accepted.  Otherwise, the rates are $385/$435 for Members/Non-members respectively.

2 workshops have been filled and closed for enrollment.  Jay and I are working as speedily as we can to remove the workshops as soon as they fill up.

As for the poster session.  The awarding of points for Distinguished Membership has been brought to the attention of the Board of Directors.  If you have questions or concerns, please contact either James Krylo or Wendy Gibson.  I really like this idea and hope it catches on with the membership and future host committees.  For those of you wondering about the logistics of transporting a poster, I can help with that.  I can provide posters and all you need to do is make any printouts to attach to it, please submit an abstract and indicate that it is for the poster session.

Don't forget the business meeting Monday afternoon.  As our association grows, it is very important to have the members present to meet the necessary quorum to vote and conduct business.  We are leaving most evenings free for you to enjoy the city as a tourist, so please do not wander off during the business meeting.  As an incentive, the host committee is giving away a select number of prizes at the business meeting and you need to be present to win.  You don't want to miss out on these prizes.  They will rival our previous raffle items of the Geneva Suite and helicopter ride. 

The deadline for shirt orders are coming up.  You need to order them by March 19th for pick-up at the conference. Order form and payment options are available on the AFTE 2010 link.

See you in May.
Angel Moses
Angel Moses
CCBI
(919)255-7375

Countdown Clock

* Recent Posts

* Headstamp Guide

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal